Sunday 1 May 2016

Hue Festival 2016 - Day 3


The third day of the Hue Festival had a parade with some street performances from different countries.



As is typical in Asia, the parade started late but was fun. I chose a spot to take photos which was shooting against the sun. While a big no-no in photography terms I liked the shadows it created and wanted different photos.



It started quiet with only a few people around but more and more people and motorbikes came along as the parade went on.



For the evening I figured I'll head to Thanh Toan bridge since they had some nice lantern display and live music.




The lights were great and it was packed so this time I was certainly in the right place.




Aside from the lights and music, they also had some games for adults, teens and kids alike.


The games didn't make it too difficult for people to win something so everyone was happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment