Sunday 27 March 2016

Another Day in Vientiane


Another day in Vientiane and I started it with a visit of the market, it received some updates since the last time I was here.



It's a bit of a mess with a different buildings, levels and stalls situated in between buildings s finding anything is not easy but it's nice if you're here for taking photos or wandering around.




After the market, I went to the Patuxai arch to take some photos of the people around but didn't go up this time.




In the afternoon, I decided that it was time to go and see something new. Since I had my motorbike I decided to head to the Buddha Park a bit outside of town.




Although I spent a few days in Vientiane during my around the world trip 2 years ago, I didn't go to visit the Buddha park then. It is actually a shame since it's pretty cool and would have made for a nice stop during my trip then.



Still, it was good to go now and I enjoyed walking around the Buddha statues and taking photos of the statues but also the people there.

On my way back, I came across a few groups of people partying on the street, dancing, drinking and listening to very loud music from massive speakers.
They invited me for a beer which was a nice refreshment for my drive back.


No comments:

Post a Comment