Monday 14 December 2015

From Hue to Kuala Lumpur


It was again time for a trip out of Vietnam and back to Kuala Lumpur. I set off in the morning on my motorbike to Da Nang.



I left quite early to have plenty of time to get there but to my surprise the tunnels they have been working on were all finished so this cut down the time to get to Lang Co considerably.


In Da Nang I even had time to chill a bit and have breakfast and coffee before heading to the airport.



After arriving in Kuala Lumpur and making the long trip to the city from the airport, I was about to head for dinner when it started pouring.




I decided to just take money and my Olympus TG-4 with me and head out anyway, it was nice and I got some nice photos.

It's nice not to have to worry about the camera with the TG-4, sure the GR would have offered much better image quality but the TG-4 just works and I don't have to care about it too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment