Thursday 3 September 2015

Hanoi to Ninh Binh


After spending over a week in Hanoi it was time to head out and go for a road trip somewhere.
The plan was to go north to Sapa and Ha Giang but timing and some things with my cafe to sort out meant that I had to head back to Hue earlier.




It was pouring down with rain the whole morning so I almost expected to have to cancel he trip. Lucky it stopped by around lunchtime so despite being a bit late, I decided to head to Ninh Binh and Tam Coc via a scenic route.




The drive was great and indeed very scenic, I enjoyed being on the road and seeing the great landscape and nice small towns pass by as I made my way to Ninh Binh.



It started pouring again halfway through my journey but I didn't let that stop me and with a raincoat on I continued till the rain stopped and I could enjoy the remaining drive to Ninh Binh and then Tam Coc to spend the night (after having some bia hoi).


No comments:

Post a Comment