Wednesday 3 September 2014

Day 375 - More People Who Make Glasgow


The last day of my journey around the world. Tonight, I will take the bus to London where I will arrive tomorrow morning.







I divided my day up again between just walking around taking photos of people in Glasgow but also went to visit the Glasgow cathedral and the Necropolis.




At first I wanted to post photos from both but then decided top focus on people only again.




It's strange to think that this is the last day or my journey, it certainly doesn't feel like it and I am not sure what I will end up doing if I don't have to improvise and always come up with something to do for the day.




While these thoughts did occur to me, I enjoyed Glasgow and tomorrow seemed quite far off anyway.




Certainly, taking a night bus will make the journey feel very long and I might end up regretting it as always when I take night buses.




I had a great time in Glasgow and know why I did miss Scotland while in London. There is something here about the people and the place that makes it great to spend time. It's also nice not to feel ripped off all the time when going out like it happens in London.

Still, all good things have to come to an end and when this day ends it will also mark and end to my travel around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment