Monday 4 August 2014

Day 345 - The Longest Day Part 2: Honolulu


Here I was, around 28h after I left Busan at Honolulu airport and it was still Monday the 4th August and not even midday.







Still, it was nice to be back on the road and a new place so it was exciting.




After taking the bus into town and dropping my tings off at the place I was staying, I went for a walk to explore the downtown area and planned to go by the beach later.




It was very hot and I was a bit tired but I liked the place, it was quite laid back and had some interesting old buildings around the downtown area.




It was good to walk around after sitting on the plane but everything was a bit further than I expected or I was just walking slower than usual.




By the time I finally made it to the beach it was just before sunset but at least I got to see the sunset.




It was a nice first day in Honolulu and I liked it more than expected, in a way I kind of expected it to be like Kota in Bali but was actually nicer than that and felt less commercial and touristy.

By the time I got to bed, I wasn't even sure how long I have been awake but I had a good time and managed to see and do a lot of the 4th of August.


No comments:

Post a Comment