Thursday 17 April 2014

Day 254 - Sunny Morning, Rainy Evening in Busan


The day started with blue sky and sunshine so I went for another walk around the same areas I have been last evening to explore them more.







Shortly after having breakfast clouds moved in though and it started to rain but at first it was quite light and I continued with my walk.





Once the rain got stronger I decided it would be time for a coffee break but unfortunately from then on the rain didn't take any more breaks and got stronger the later in the day it got.






Despite the rainy, I decided to go and see Yongdusan Park and Busan Tower. This was not quite that nice thanks to the rain but it was still worth for some good views.





As soon as I got back to the hostel for a quick break and to recharge some batteries, it started pouring and it didn't stop at all for the day.



Still, in the evening I went to see and catch up with a friend I haven't seen in 10 years. This was great to catch up but it was quite difficult where to start with so much time that had passed.

If this trip is about something than it's about people, the people I meet but also the friends I can see along the way and seeing someone after such a long time is certainly a great thing. It kind of also shows how time flies and mostly shows that I am not as good at keeping in touch with people as I should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment