Sunday 23 March 2014

Day 229 - Back in Bangkok...Again


After the last day in Yangon, it was time to head back to Thailand and continue my trip. I chose to fly back to Bangkok rather than going by land in order to save some money but also to avoid another 24-48h in the train.








Since I have now spent more than enough time in Bangkok and always stay in the same place and go to the same places, I didn't really get up to much other than chilling and wandering around a bit.





You will probably recognize the places in the photos from my last Bangkok posts so I won't explain again where I took the photos.



The nice thing about going back and forth between Bangkok and other places is that by now I actually started to like Bangkok a bit more and it's easy to get around since I know where to go and what to do that is of interest to me. Other people will probably spend most of their time in places I don't frequent.

Tomorrow, I'll start my journey south towards Malaysia with a stopover in Hua Hin.


No comments:

Post a Comment