Wednesday 23 October 2013

Day 78 - Phnom Penh to Siem Reap


The morning was spent walking around Phnom Penh and putting some charge into my Surface after finding one shop who had a Surface RT on sale but could not sell me only the charger. At least I could access some of my data and pictures to use Tom's Macbook Air to update my blog.




After having a small lunch we got into the minibus taking us to Siem Reap and braced ourselves for a 5-6h drive on bumpy and dusty roads.




The bus ride was not as nice as the boat we took last time in cambodia but it still provides you with nice views out the window.



By the time we arrived in Siem Reap it was already dark so we just went for a walk around and got some dinner and drinks.
It will be an early start tomorrow to go and see some of the temples here.


No comments:

Post a Comment