Monday 17 June 2013

Book Project: people with umbrellas



Today, I finished and published on Blurb my first book project after the 'GRD III - A Serious Compact' book. I have started and stopped work on quite a few book projects in the meantime due to time mostly. This time however I had the time, determination and most important inspiration to complete it.
I do like the result and hope to get some other projects done while I still have the time.

If you like to support my blog please buy the book in paperback format or, for people who can't look anything that isn't backlit, you can get it in eBook format. For everyone who orders the printed book, I am looking if it's possible to provide you with the eBook for free (if your order now, please contact me and I will provide you with the link).

Any feedback and comments are welcome and appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Great book Cristian. As a collector of photo books I prefer a photo book with beautiful pictures and not a photobook with a an explaining of a camera how good the camera may be like the ricoh. ( Still also stunning pictures ). Maybe I buy one these days .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!

    I am glad you like photo books focusing on photos rather than text and like the pictures in the book.

    ReplyDelete