Thursday 4 April 2013

The North Face


GXR A12-M, f2.8, 1/164, ISO 200, RAW, 42mm (Ricoh GR f2.8 28mm L)

Snow in April and the winter never ends, after one day of sunshine where I could sit outside for lunch, it got cold and started snowing again today. The last months have seen the worst weather since I have been living in the UK and even now there is no real end of the winter in sight.

At least it makes for some interesting pictures at times but it could do with getting warmer and the sun shining for more than a day.

If you want to see a picture taken at the same time from a slightly warmer place check out Tom's blog here.

2 comments:

  1. To be honest, I've just about had enough of this weather. I have tried to be enthusiastic about photography, but everything just seems cold, damp and in shades of grey. Yes I know most of my images are black and white, but I can't wait for the colours of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Bill!

    I think everyone's had enough of the weather but it looks like Spring is finally coming after the great weekend.

    Even for b&w pictures, colour is important.

    ReplyDelete