Sunday 17 February 2013

Walk Alone


GXR A12-M, f8.0, 1/1150, ISO 200, RAW, 53mm (Voigtlander Nokton f1.2 35mm)

Today, I took the GR1 out for a spin again but since film needs lengthy developing it's pretty useless for my blog so I also took the GXR along for some proper photography.
The GR1 is great to handle but I really have a hard time getting to grips at focusing with a OVF over a LCD screen, I miss seeing and knowing how my picture looks before taking it. Another downside is having to use film which takes time and costs a lot of money to develop and this is even worse if you need a digital version of it.
Having said all this, I plan on using film more often this year as I like the struggle and challenge of using it. It also feels great going back to digital afterwards and be able to see how much photography has improved and progressed over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment