Thursday 20 September 2012

Amsterdam


GXR A12-M, f8.0, 1/330, ISO 200, RAW, 42mm (Ricoh GR f2.8 28mm L)

After an early flight I arrived to a rainy Amsterdam, lucky for me the weather changed later in the day and the sun came out to make it a nice day.

This is a quick one day stop to relax a bit before heading to Photokina to have a look at some of the new announcements. Mostly I am interested in the Sony NEX-6, the RX-1 and the RX-100 but also the new Fuji cameras and also to see what Leica has done with their first ever live view capable M camera. Of course I am hoping to get some info from Ricoh on what they are working or if anything is coming out from them.

3 comments:

  1. Ha famous point on the damrak. Coming out of the train station one of the first things a tourist see of amsterdam. Well done. Hope you enjoy your time here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had both a good time in Amsterdam and Cologne. And I look forward to your report Cristian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!

    I had a very nice time in Amsterdam and always enjoy the time there.

    ReplyDelete