Sunday 17 July 2011

Amsterdam Walk


Today, I had the pleasure to met up with friend and fellow blogger Björn Utpott in Amsterdam. Despite the changing weather between rain and sunshine we had a nice walk and a great conversation over a few pints.

It is always great to meet other photographers and not only talk about photography but also go out and practice it. Björn was kind enough to let me use his new Sony NEX camera with the 16mm pancake.

Instead of posting a mix between NEX and RD1 pictures, I decided to post the series today with only RD1 pictures and do a quick post of my experiences and pictures with the NEX tomorrow. Having two series also makes sense in terms of content, it will become more clear once you see the NEXt post.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Cristian,

    I often drop in on your photo blog and read your posts. I thought I'd comment this time. :)
    Looks like Amsterdam and you got on well. These are my favourite shots of yours that you have taken recently with the RD1. They are really nice and the 2nd, 4th and 5th are my favourites. Nicely spotted and composed.

    It sounds like you had a good time over there.

    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment James!

    Glad you like this set with the RD1, I start to et more comfortable with it although I still miss live view and accurate framing.

    I had a very nice time in Amsterdam and it's always great to meet other photographers and bloggers.

    ReplyDelete