Saturday 25 June 2011

LPMG Shoot The Band 06/2011


Tonight, I went along with the LPMG to shoot some concert footage of bands in Notting Hill. The bands playing were ANDY MITCHELL, ED LAURIE, BEATIE WOLFE, POSTMAN OPERA, FEEN, CUTHBERT 80 and burlesque from VERONICA VENUS.
It was a great opportunity to use the Nokton but I also took the Canon FD 50mm f1.8 along. It was not always easy to manually focus while keeping an eye on the shutter speed and follow the action to capture the right moment.
This series contains my best picture of each performance I have stayed for and is a mix between the Nokton and the Canon FD with ISO ranging from 400 to 3200 for the last picture.









2 comments:

  1. You caught a moment in your shots with emotive expressions and good compositions. Very atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment!
    I tried to capture the right moment and having to manually focus meant I had to be more considerate and work slower.

    ReplyDelete