Monday 14 March 2011

London Street Photography with the GXR


I did not post that many street photography pictures with the 28mm A12 GXR module. So, since I went after work to see the London Street Photography exhibition at the Museum of London,I thought today is a good time to post a small series.
It was also a good day for photography and I got a lot of pictures I like out of it.

While I am still working on my A12 28mm review, this is to show that it is indeed very usable for street photography.




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Christian, especially the girl with her moobile.I'm looking forward to your review on the A12 28 mm module. The photographs show at least that you are very beautiful and sharp photos with it can make.

    Pim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of the girl.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments!

    The picture with the girl is also one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice I also share with you something hope this helpful for you Visit the venue before the wedding date, if possible. May it be from the simple backyard of the groom or the cliff of an island, it is highly recommended to visit the place where the ceremony will be held. This will help you tremendously for it you will know what to expect and tackle. Check it out thanks.
    Commercial photographer London

    ReplyDelete