Wednesday 6 January 2010

Square Heads

GXR, f2.5, 1/60, ISO 1234, RAW, 50mm

After the last rather sunny days it started snowing last night. This meant that as usual the whole city...no country came to a halt. While the Dutch were no better at running their trains with a bit of snow, I have to laugh at all the 'Extreme Weather Warnings' just because it's snowing. Guess what, it's winter and we are not in the Caribean so it might snow.
This was actually quite entertaining and I could take some pictures although it took me more than twice as long to get to places with public transport.
This is my favorite picture and yes, the ISO is indeed reported as 1234 and is not a typo. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Ah you miss understand Cristian, its not because its snowing, its because its the wrong type of snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, you are right. I completely forgot about the wrong type of snow, rain and leaves we have here. ;)

    ReplyDelete