Saturday 2 January 2010

No Smoking

GXR, f2.5, 1/330, JPG 1:1, 50mm

After the nice weather yesterday, I almost expected it to rain today. So I was glad to see that it was a very nice day again and decided to go out and take some pictures. It was a very productive day and I got some good pictures with the GXR.
While the slow AF and the 50mm lens are not great for street photography I did try it for some shots and it worked ok. Given the choice though the GRDs with their 28mm lenses and more important small sensors will always have the edge.

2 comments:

  1. When I see groups of smokers standing outside offices, I think, surely this cold weather is sufficient intensive to give up smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and it certainly would be enough incentive for me.

    ReplyDelete