Friday 6 November 2009

La Moderna Poesia

LC1, f5, 1/1000, ISO 100, JPG, 34mm

This is my favorite shot from today. I saw the name of the place and the girls walking towards it so knew I had to gt the shot. I almost missed it because of the focus lag and focus priority of the LC1. This is really frustrating but otherwise I think the GRD III and LC1 complement each other very well, if only the LC1 would be lighter and smaller.

Before going off to Trinidad tomorrow I went around Old Havana and to the Capitolio today. There is still so muc to take pictures and explore here but Trinidad should provide plentiful opportunities, too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cristian,

    I came accross your blog whilst looking up some info on the Ricoh GRD 3. Great pictures :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Julie, glad you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete