Friday 21 August 2009

Steaming Down the Street

GRD III, f3.5, 1/350, ISO 64, RAW

Took this while out for lunch, the Snap Af mode really pays off in these instances as it eliminates any focus lag.

One thing about the GRD III that I am very happy about is the new battery. At first I did not see the point in why Ricoh would introduce a new DB-65 battery which is compatible with the old battery, chargers and even the old GRDs and GX100/200 cameras. After using it for a while now I have to say the new batery is great, it lasts forever, I did take quite a lot of pictures this week and played around with the camera and it lasted till today. The battery life has been improved a lot and while I always carry a spare battery or two with me, it is not necessary for the GRD III.

No comments:

Post a Comment