Sunday 14 June 2009

The Eye of the Dragon

LC1, f8, 1/800, ISO 100, JPG, 48mm

It was a quiet Sunday for me. I went back to the Bike & Kite festival and took some more pictures. It was not a very good day for kite flying since it was mostly windstill but people had a nice time nonetheless.
I took this picture at one of the stands there and wanted to get the sun to shine into the eye of the dragon while still providing a glow around the head. In post processing I have added some vignetting to bring out the glow more.

5 comments:

  1. Excellent image.
    Looks almost like the real thing, well, i think so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scare shot - brilliant capture

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha A Dragon just like me !!! Very green and scaring...Nice find!!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great capture with the LC1 just like the Thames Barrier photo.

    ReplyDelete