Wednesday 7 January 2009

Ricoh R10 Review


If you've been reading my blog for a while you know that I really enjoyed using the Ricoh R10 and think it's a very nice camera. It is in my opinion the best R series camera so far and one of the best built cameras from Ricoh.
It follows Ricoh's tradition of cameras you enjoy using. This for me is the most important thing and way more important than silly features and even than image quality since none of these take good or interesting pictures. Read my full review of it here.

8 comments:

  1. Ricoh R10 is one of the most popular digital compact cameras in Thailand. Ricoh does not provide only quality, but also value for money to its customers. Great job, ricoh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the R10 is very good value and one of the best built cameras you can get for that money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not have the R10 but I think it's a great little camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marco, the R10 is indeed a great little camera. If you need the extra zoom it can complement the GRD or GX very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since my L85 seems to have died, I have been thinking much about the R10 Cristi, your review does help :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is not good, sorry to hear about your L85. I think you would like the R10, it complements your GRD nicely and is very solid so should not meet the same end as your L85.

    ReplyDelete
  7. L85 got dropped, no camera would have liked that fall :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lili, this is not good and you are right taht cameras don't generally take it lightly when dropped.

    ReplyDelete