Sunday 21 December 2008

Logo

Ok, today's post is probably extremely boring from a photography standpoint but I finally managed to create a logo for my blog. I did take the picture of my GRD I that used for the logo but unfortunatelly it is not the real 2006 Red Limited Edition GRD I, although I would like to own one :). It is only a photoshopped image of my GRD I where I colored the red bits in.
I have to say while I am not a fan of the blue 1st Anniversary Edition, the red GRD I looks extremely cool.

5 comments:

  1. You are mister Ricoh! No doubt about that, but how about your LC1?

    And yes, that 2006 model looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, the LC1 was used to take the picture of the GRD but has otherwise been a bit neglected recently due to the size and bulk.

    Would like to use it more but it is just too heavy and pretty limited for this time of the year with a max ISO of 400.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately Mr. Ricoh!!! :) Nice banner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that name too. Mr.Ricoh, sound great!!! By the way, I love GRD RED also, awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I should rename my blog to 'Mr. Ricoh's Diary' or just my alias when posting ;).

    ReplyDelete