Thursday 6 November 2008

Ricoh GR1 - Day 4


The weather was really bad today (yet again) so I was not overly inspired but tried to take a shot from the hip using Snap focus. It was dark and I had to use f2.8 so I hope it came out ok. One thing I don't like about the GR1 is that I have no idea how to disable the AF assist lamp (maybe reading the manual would help but this is too easy ;) ).

Ok, the picture for today turned out pretty bad, blurry and out of focus due to my own falut for setting the GR1 to Snap focus and f2.8. So I decided to use a different picture instead but you can see the original picture for today below. I decided to use the other pictre since it shows some nice weather this week but also because it showcases best the higher dynamic range although I am sure the GRD II would have done a similar job.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a ISO 200 today. The weather forecast for the weekend isn't good - guess you should finish the film today, though the Lord Mayor's Show is on tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has indeed been better and I made good use of it by going for a walk and taking pictures after work. Still had 3 pictures left on the film so will try to use over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete