Thursday 20 November 2008

In the Train

GX200, f2.5, 1/7, ISO 154, JPG text, 24mm

Took this picture in the train on my way home today while playing around with the GX200. It came out pretty well and is a different kind of picture so I decided to post it today. I used the text mode a few times to take pictures and really like the results if you can get the contrast just right.
In the evening I got out to experiment a bit more with the GX200 and tried some very long exposures of the sky but found that they did not come out as I wanted. Need to try again soon.

5 comments:

  1. Now you got me experimenting with the text mode on the GR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, the text mode can give you some great effects and works very well even for people shots but you need to have enough contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot works well.

    Cristi - You have to go to the National Theatre to see the exhibition of landscape photographs - its a must see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. first capital connect?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Yesbuts.
    Writing this from the NT, thanks for the tip. Really enjoyed the exhibition.

    The picture is taken in the SouthEastern.

    ReplyDelete