Wednesday 29 October 2008

Drawing St. Paul's

GX100, f4.9, 1/800, ISO 100, JPG, 72mm

Using the GX100 is text mode showed me the difference between the lenses from the GRD and GX. The GRD lens has more contrast so work better with this mode and the GRD also saves the picture as TIFF for some reason.

I did not spend much time taking pictures today but worked instead on my Wordpress blog to improve it and make it more usefull. If you remember I've set it up on my 100th post to use it as a backup or to move my blog here. I did and still do not really like the Wordpress interface so have just been using it as a backup and imported the posts randomly. I started thinking of deleting it a while ago but then decided to use it for something more usefull.
So today, I have set it up as an archive of all my reports, comparisons and reviews I did on this blog. This should make it easier for people to find things and I will also be able to post more news and other things that would be too long or would just not work within the format here. You can check it out at Ricoh GR-Diary @ Wordpress. It is still work in progress so let me know if you have any comments or suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know the news! I look forward to more hardware-based news, reports and comparisons in the dedicated Wordpress website.

    Happy copying the previous posts to the Wordpress site. I believe this would be more helpful to camera enthusiasts and photographers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this image - especially the composition.
    Took a look at the other blog - my only suggestion, try other fonts for the text, to see which is best (I like SF).

    ReplyDelete