Wednesday 20 August 2008

Running on Water

GRD, f5, 1/570, ISO 400, JPG b&w, 40mm

Unlike yesterday I had more time to take pictures and thus more pictures to choose from today. After I took this picture I kind of knew that I want to use it as my picture for the day but at the same time wanted to make a change from posting street pictures. In the end though it is the best picture I took today and I like it. I cropped it, sharpened it slightly more and adjusted the contrast to have it slightly lower in this case.

4 comments:

  1. I like the joyful picture. The laughing kids on the billboard enhance the happy moment. I believe the slightly lower contrast helps to lighten up the mood too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like best is the multicultural fun!
    If eveyone should act like this we would have a better world!

    nice story, Cristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been away for the last week - missed seeing your blog.
    Is today's picture taken at the O2 Arena?
    You really capture the fun the girls were having.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments guys.

    Mike, the billboard worked very well in the picture and I really noticed it only afterwards.

    Ronald you are right, hope more people will start thinking and behaving like this.

    Yesbut, I have been wondering why you haven't updated your blog for a while. Hope you had a great time off looking forward to the new updates on your blog.
    Yes, the picture has been taken in front of the O2 arena. Haven't been there in a while and decided to take a different way home.

    ReplyDelete