Thursday 17 July 2008

Slippery When Wet

LC1, f2.2, 1/640, ISO 100, RAW, 71mm

The LC1 week continues but don't worry, I won't rename my blog and from next week I will be posting more GRD pictures. Hopefully Ricoh will have my GRD I fixed soon so I can use it again. Have been really missing it and the GRD II does not cover everything and is more to complement the GRD I.
Some color for today and kind of a remake of my Yellow picture or a picture in the same style. I find these signs quite funny and like the yellow with red colors. Cropped it to the 1:1 format and changed the contrast to boost the colors.

2 comments:

  1. Is the sign:

    Danger
    Don't bounce on bed,
    exclamation marks will fall on head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sign. Or maybe it wants to tell "Don't bounce on the bed if you have lamps shaped like exclamation marks". ;)

    ReplyDelete