Thursday 12 June 2008

Three for a Day

"Looking Back Over My Shoulder"
GRD II, f7.1, 1/640, ISO 80, RAW, 21mm


"Kite Runner"
GRD II, f5, 1/320, ISO 80, RAW, 21mm


"West India"
GRD II, f4.5, 1/100, ISO 80, RAW, 21mm


I had more time to take pictures today. I could not really decide which picture out of the three to take so decided to use all three. At the same time I did not use the 21mm lens in a while so with this I make up for it :). Now, I won't ramble on and bore you (not more than necessary anyway :P ) so instead enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Cris, nice set. The first picture really speaks for itself, quite a statement , specially with the huge brand name in the T-shirt in the foreground..(This world really is crazy, eh?), but it´s the "kite runner" pic that I like best, "the smallest kite in the world" stuff in the box tells the whole story, plus his funny expression..Brilliant street stuff!!

    Erik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erik.
    In the first picture I wanted to have the kid, the homless guy, the pillar and St. Paul's in one line. With the 21mm I had to get so close that the kid almost ran into me ;).
    The Kite Runner is also my favorite picture. I really like how the perspective distortion of the 21mm lens makes him appear very tall. Unfortunatelly due to the strong wind the line of the kite and kite are slightly blurred due to the motion.
    I also used a warming filter in this and the West India picture to get a warmer look without converting it to sepia.

    ReplyDelete