Saturday 31 May 2008

Surprise

GRD, f2.8, 1/100, ISO 100, JPG b&w

Some of the best places for people photography are markets. You can see a lot of different characters, outfits and most important emotions and interactions between people. Be it between buyers or sellers or between individuals who are just strolling through the market. London has a few very good markets on weekends, the most famous the Notting Hill Market but the Borough Market or Greenwich Market being also very nice and interesting. Today I took my GRD I and went to Greenwich to take some pictures. I really enjoy this and need to start a whole series on it, independent of my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Great picture!! Interesting indeed, what a character!! Love the expression. I have thought about the market stuff before, but haven´t been in one for ages..

    Have a nice weekend!!

    Erik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sure an interesting character. I agree with you Cristi that the market is a great place to photograph. Love to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your coments and have a nice weekend, too.
    I am planning to start a few series so am thinking to use my Wordpress blog for this or to update my Flickr account. I will post a message here when I have this ready.

    ReplyDelete