Friday 9 May 2008

Sitting on the Bridge

GRD II, f2.4, 1/30, ISO 148, RAW

Took this picture while on my way to get some dinner this evening. I liked the relaxed an serene mood of this. Did not post process it much other than changing the contrast and levels.

On a different note and more important for today. My Samsung Q1 Ultra review/article has been published today on UMPC Portal so be sure to check it out if you are interested in UMPCs. Chances are that if you're interested in photography you will be interested in a device to store your photos while on holiday or out and about. The UMPCs are perfect for this and with prices falling they are not only affordable but offer a great alternative to a laptop and are superior to a photo viewer in every way. But rather than me repeating myself here, head to UMPC Portal and read my review yourself and look around for more information and reviews of UMPCs.

This is the direct link: UMPC Portal - A Digital Photographer and his UMPC

Thanks to Steve from UMPC Portal for giving me the opportunity to publish the article. His site is the best resource for anything UMPC or MID related. If you are not sure what these abbreviations mean check out the site.

3 comments:

  1. interesting article on the UMPC..I used to carry my MacBookPro everywhere in a special "Daypack" LowePro backpack..But that is definetely not even near to the portability you must have with that wee device, not to mention that opening a laptop in a bus(which I have done) or other places is a call to dissaster..

    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that photograph. The calmness with a major city. And congrats on the article!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erik and Wouter for your comments.

    Erik, this device or the Wibrain B1 are perfect to carry around all day and you can work without problems even in an overcrowded bus or train with them. Would recommend you have a look at them if possible.

    ReplyDelete