Sunday 4 May 2008

On the Lookout

GRD II, f4, 1/200, ISO 100, RAW

It was a lazy Sunday but then I have to work on the bank holiday tomorrow and it was dull and grey outside so I just took it easy. Been out shopping though and took a few pictures on the way. After all the recent flower pictures I though another street shot would be nice. This is a straight RAW conversion but I cropped the picture to the 1:1 ratio and changed the contrast slightly since I like my pictures to have a slightly higher contrast.
You might have noticed that I almost never post a jpg from the GRD II. This is because I am still not overly happy with the quality and try to avoid using the jpgs other than for a quick review.

On a side note, I played around now with my blog at Wordpress but am not quite comfortable with the interface although it offers some nice features. Still, for now I will keep it as my backup and try to import everything once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment