Sunday 6 April 2008

The Big Sleep

GRD II, f2.8, 1/160, ISO 100, RAW

Holiday is over and it's back to London and work tomorrow but I'll come back to Japan, love this country and the people here. Tradition and moderne merge together and create a unique experience. Japan is not only technologically advanced but also socialy. I can only recommend a visit here, especially a stay in Kyoto. Depending on the time I might write a little report on my blog about this but I have other things to get on with first so it also depends on my interest after finishing the other things.
Since I'll be spending over 15h in planes, trains and at airports I won't have much time for taking pictures so this is the first picture I took today and really liked. It was on the train to Narita Airport and taken with the GRD II. It will probably reflect well on how I'll look for most of the time ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment