Wednesday 6 February 2008

Why Macro?!?

GRD, f2.4, 1/5, ISO 64, RAW

Yes, I know what you might think. "What does every photographer do when he runs out of ideas or inspiration? - He goes ahead and takes (flower) macros."
I admit I was a bit lazy and not very inspired today plus I also recycled my GR1 again for a shot. But then the Ricoh cameras are great for macros and the Ricoh Forum contest theme for this month is "Macro". Not one of my best macros or pictures for that matter but that's it for today.

3 comments:

  1. LOL, I guess the GR1 will be a well captured camera at the Ricohforum contest. I was thinking about the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, interesting to know. But I will probably use this picture for the Ricoh Forum contest:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/cristiansorega/1498903531/sizes/m/in/set-72157602293960023/

    Can't keep taking pictures from my GR1 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo. The diagonal lines add a lot of depth in that photo despite the little depth of field.

    ReplyDelete