Monday 18 February 2008

Sunrise

GRD, f4.5, 1/6, ISO 64, RAW

We had a very cold morning today but since it was clear the light was great to take pictures. When I saw this light on my way to work I had to stop and take a picture. This is my first picture I took today and I really like the colors. I could've made the sky a bit more red to have it exactly as it was but I like the blue in there. While it's one of those "sunrise/sunset" images that always look good it was worth being a bit late at work to take this shot. Guess it has advantages (sometimes) to start early and freeze a bit in the morning.
When I got out of the cinema this evening there was thick fog everywhere. I took some nice shots around Canary Wharf and was close to post one of them but decided to have some color on my blog instead. Will post the other images on my other sites tomorrow though.

No comments:

Post a Comment