Thursday 21 February 2008

Keeping London clean

GRD, f4.5, 1/125, ISO 400, RAW

Yes, it's another street shot today but I like to get back into it and will probably post more over the next days. Thook this while on my way to a client meeting and it's one of only 2 pictures that I managed to take today, so not much choice what to post.
Still, I like the picture especially after bosting the contrast and adding noise to it. This guy clearly has a presence and stands out from the crowd. While I see them every day in London cleaning the streets I, like most people, never paid much attention but when I saw this guy it occured to me that these guys make more of a visible difference in London than most politicians. London is not the cleanest city but I wonder how it would look like if these guys would not show up for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment