Thursday 28 February 2008

The Call

GRD, f3.5, 1/160, ISO 64, RAW

Took this picture while out for a walk during lunch, realy liked how the shadows looked and the texture of the pavement. I cropped it and played around a bit with the contrast to get it to look more 3 dimensional.
First I wanted to use a grainy "tourist" shot of the Tower Bridge but decided against it when I got there. I already had this shot and a few other nice ones so it was not necessary but maybe another day. Edited it on the UMPC while waiting for the movie to start at the cinema, am always glad to be able to do this everywhere to pass the time. The more I use the UMPC to edit pictures the more I realize that London needs more free Wifi hotspots or I need to finaly get HSDPA for it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cristi, Did you consider cropping even more? When I watched the picture original size and it did not fit my window, i thought the pavement alone was a very good capture? (not a good paving job :)

    ReplyDelete